Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan - No Hosting
Monthly WordPress Maintenance including
- Updates to WordPress code once during each contract cycle (we perform the update when we know it is a stable version).
- WordPress Plugins updates once during each contract cycle (we perform the update when we know it is a stable version).
- WordPress Theme Updates once during each contract cycle.
- Installation and maintenance of WordPress security plugin to help prevent attacks and to scan the website for malicious code.
- Daily database and files backups.
- Security monitoring.
- Uptime monitoring.
- Performance scans.
- Maintenance reports at the end of the contract cycle.
- 0.5 hr support time (does not rollover) - overage billed on an hourly basis.
- Should the Client wish to have additional tasks completed in the same month, they will be billed on an hourly basis of £40 per hour.
Services not included
- Changes to the website design.
- Content updates including text, images, pages, menus etc.
- Development work, adding new features or modification of existing features.
Secure your website now for only £77(+VAT)/month
We will contact you after the payment to confirm all the details
or use PayPal
- The Client agrees to provide the Vendor with everything necessary to complete the project. The client agrees to adhere to the payment schedule outlined in this agreement.
- The Vendor has the experience and ability to perform the requested services and will carry out our work in a professional and timely manner.
- All the updates will be done on the Staging site first. Once tested and approved by the Client the live site will be updated.
- The Staging site will be provided by the Client/set up by the Vendor (delete as appropriate).
Cost: £77 (+VAT)/month
- Maintenance fees are due upfront before any hours of work have been completed.
- If payment is not received in a timely fashion, the Vendor, at its sole discretion, may cease providing services until the fee is received.
This agreement remains in effect until either Client or Vendor cancels it. Both parties have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time, at which all services will cease and website management tools will be removed.
- Client shall ensure that its employees and/or agents make reasonable time available during this agreement ensuring Vendor Resources have the necessary access to key users and technical personnel within the Client organisation(s) as necessary to fulfil the delivery requirements and expectations.
- The Client shall provide input, review, and participation as reasonably requested by the Vendor during the performance of the Services.
- The Client shall provide the Vendor with the necessary approvals in a timely manner.
- The Client must provide the Vendor with access to its website for the purpose of providing maintenance services.
- The Client must provide the Vendor with access to their web server and/or web hosting account.
- If the Client’s website is not hosted with Vendor, we have no control over the Client’s hosting company in regard to server downtime, incompatibilities with software, PHP compatibility issues, etc.
- Unused time is not accumulative and does not transfer from month to month. Maintenance Services time is strictly month to month.
- Website updates exclude but are not limited to, image editing, graphic design, graphic editing, database design, database changes, programming, and search engine optimisation.
- Website updates do not include website redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to the web page, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on the website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%).
- CMS design, integration of plugins that require intensive configuration, or programming of things that require extensive time to set up, including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts, API integrations with third-party services, and web forums are not considered “minor” changes and therefore are not included in the Maintenance Agreement. These require a separate design or development agreement.
- Maintenance Agreement does not include training on how to use your website, WordPress, or email, but we can provide training at additional cost.
Terms and Conditions and Data Protection
- The Vendor will carry out our work in accordance with good industry practice and at the standard expected from a suitably qualified person with relevant experience.
- The Vendor cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of the Client’s website.
- The Vendor cannot guarantee that its work will be error-free, due to the nature of the WordPress and plugins in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- In order to protect the confidentiality and trade secrets of the Client and without prejudice to every other duty to keep secret all information given to it or gained in confidence, the Vendor agrees on its own part and on behalf of its Staff as follows:
- Not at any time whether during or after an Assignment (unless expressly so authorised by the Client as a necessary part of the performance of its duties) to disclose to any person or to make use of any of the trade secrets or confidential information of the Client;
- To deliver up to the Client (as directed) at the end of each Assignment all documents and other materials created by it or the Staff during the course of the Assignment;
- Not at any time to make any copy, abstract, summary or précis of the whole or any part of any document or other material belonging to the Client except when required to do so in the course of its duties under an Assignment in which event any such item shall belong to the Company as appropriate.
- It is expressly agreed that the Vendors obligations as therein set out shall remain in full force and effect and shall remain fully enforceable by the Client notwithstanding the termination or assignment of this agreement.
- Either party for whatever reason can immediately terminate this Contract for Services and no notice is required to be given.
- The Vendor consents to the Client holding and processing data relating to the Vendor for legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes and in particular to the processing of any “sensitive personal data” as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 relating to you.
- These terms are governed by the law of England, Scotland & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Scotland & Wales.
- The personal data Vendor collects will be used only for the purpose of this Agreement.
- The Vendor complies with the data protection principles set out below. When processing personal data, it ensures that:
- it is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”)
it is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (‘purpose limitation’)
- it is all adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’)
- it is all accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date and that reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’)
- it is kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’)
- it is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”)
- The Vendor will facilitate any request from a data subject who wishes to exercise their rights under data protection law as appropriate, always communicating in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form and without undue delay.
- Vendor will:
ensure that the legal basis for processing personal data is identified in advance and that all processing complies with the law
- not do anything with your data that you would not expect given the content of this policy and the fair processing or privacy notice
- ensure that appropriate privacy notices are in place advising staff and others how and why their data is being processed, and, in particular, advising data subjects of their rights
- only collect and process the personal data that it needs for purposes it has identified in advance
- ensure that, as far as possible, the personal data it holds is accurate, or a system is in place for ensuring that it is kept up to date as far as possible
- only hold onto your personal data for as long as it is needed, after which time The Vendor will securely erase or delete the personal data
- ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to ensure that personal data can only be accessed by those who need to access it and that it is held and transferred securely
- The Vendor will ensure that all staff who handle personal data on its behalf are aware of their responsibilities under this policy and other relevant data protection and information security policies and that they are adequately trained and supervised.